Home > Reference > Glossary > caulk
Term:  caulk



In the wider world, the word "caulk" can be applied to any number of materials used for gap filling. In terms of terrain making however we mean the type of gap filler and adhesives available from hardware stores and builders merchants.
Note that the silicone type (generally sold for bathroom and window sealant) does not take paint so well the acrylic type (marketed as being for use instead of nails).

[Page Top] [Site Home]