Home > Reference > Glossary > granny grating
Term:  granny grating



The term "granny grating" is a long running joke name for of a kind of plastic mesh available from needlework and sewing shops where it is sold for making tapestries. It's more properly known as "plastic canvas" or "plastic weave". For further information: ask your grandmother.

[Page Top] [Site Home]